Digital Advertising Trends In 2017#WHATELSE Rishi Sen • April 7, 2017
As we progress in the 21st century, it is clear that the massive surge of cutting-edge technologies is pushing the business landscape away from the traditional model and towards digital platforms.
The entrance of digital advertising in the past decade has given companies the chance to streamline their advertising efforts in a way that they never achieved in traditional models.
This 2017, the newest trends in digital advertising has surfaced once again, all of which will surely change the way brands attracts new customers and followings in today’s ever-competitive market.
In summary, here are the key takeaways from the infographic below that tells us the latest shifts in digital advertising in 2017:
- Increased usage of mobile ad blockers
- Increased monetization of Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles
- Revenue on desktop advertising will continue to level down; Mobile advertising will experience massive growth
- Google and Facebook continues to be the most utilized platform in digital advertising
- Programmatic advertising will gain more popularity
- Outstream videos will gain more popularity
- Increased utilization of Chatbots